Celeriac Leek & Cauliflower Gratin
This is a deliciously indulgent veggie side that’s super quick to get in the oven and absolutely
brilliant served with just about any meat or white fish, like cod or haddock.
* 1 kg potatoes , peeled and sliced
* 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
* 1 large celeriac , peeled and sliced
* 2 large leeks, sliced
* 1 onion , peeled and finely sliced
* Rosemary, chopped
* Sea salt
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 2 cloves garlic , peeled and finely chopped
* 75 g Cheddar cheese , grated
* 600 ml double cream
* 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley , chopped
Preheat your oven to 200°C
1. Add garlic, onion and rosemary to the cream and gently heat to infuse for 5 minutes.
2. Place the potatoes, celeriac, cauliflower
in the prepared baking dish and leek in a baking dish. Season generously.
3. Add the infused cream and stir to mix with vegetables and flavours together.
4. Top with the cheddar and bake for 40-50
minutes or until tender and golden.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley.